Receive updates via Facebook. Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By Cool Blog Tricks

Instagram

Healthy Breakfast






     Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it is good to make it healthy, but most importantly don't skip it. Today I thought I'd post some ideas of what to have at breakfast.
   I prefer a cup of black coffee with a croissant.


       If you prefer something more substantial, an omlette is the perfect choice and it's easy to make. For this recipe you will need 2 eggs milk salt and pepper, I like to have in my omlett some dill, bacon, cheese, spinach or pepper... maybe not all at once. To prepare it you need to beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, add a few tbsp of milk and the rest of the chopped ingredients and mix everything together. Fry the omlette in a pan with a bit of oil. I don't really like fried food in the morning so I put my omlette in a pan that I can put in the oven and leave it to cook on low heat. 




     Most of us prefer something already made and tasty so I would suggest some cereal with milk or yogurt.




                             Porridge is another delicious idea.


      For those of you who prefer a full english fry-up you have your hands full. To make this you will need bacon, sausages, an egg, mushrooms, beans and if you want a tomato. If you want to reduce the calories for this meal I would suggest to put the sausage in the oven with the mushrooms, and grill the bacon.
            If you  have any other ideas for breakfast you can leave me a comment and I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...